RSS
email

Mind Over Matter

I have been rereading The Alchemist for the 2nd time, and I must say that the 2nd time around it has been more eye opening then the first. We are all here to pursue our own Personal Legend...."every second of the search is an encounter with God......." this quote means the world to me (taken from The Alchemist). I'm living every moment as if God is my wing man. I know their will be times when I regress,..it happens, but I know that I'm in pursuit of my own Personal Legend, and I don't want to wind up like the crystal merchant who is too afraid to go to Mecca.... I say funk that, let me lead you there if that's where you want to go. Take control of you life, take responsibility for your actions, be love, control your mind....mind over matter. live out your Personal Legend....this is my vow.

"A vow is a purely religious act which cannot be taken in a fit of passion. It can be taken only with a mind purified and composed and with God as witness."
Mohandas Gandhi



Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Aaron said...

Awesome post. I haven't read The Alchemist in years, since high school I think it was... gotta pick it up again now! Thanks K!

 

Friends

Categories