RSS
email

love

As I have said before, "I'm not that good with words...", so for me to describe my feelings toward my children or my wife can never be fully expressed! I love my family more then anything on this Earth, but I still have a selfish side that wants to do want it wants to do! And when that side shows its ugly face it's not really "who I am", more less who I was before I created a family. All I can really add to this is that if that ugly side ever appears of your own, close your eyes and pause before you decide to act on it.... that ugliness just might stop showing it's ugly face! peace, and oh by the way... the training is still go so, so... The new facility opens up on Monday and I can't wait to get back to group training!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Friends

Categories