RSS
email

3 weeks down..11 months to go!


I have been committed to crossfit.com website for 3 weeks now. I made a pact with myself to do whatever the wod was and do it right and legit! It hasn't been easy! It seems that every WOD that comes up is something I use to avoid..... heavy dl, ohs, etc... it's as if Coach knows my weakness and is training me specifically for the games 09'! And you know what, I'm excited about it! Today's workout was "Jeremy" 21-15-9 OHS, Burpees. I have done OHS twice now in 2 yrs of doing crossfit... pathetic! A perfect example of an exercise that would show up in the WOD's and I would do something else instead. My time was 18min and 50 secs. I wanted to quit this workout so bad but I didn't because of the fact it is a hero workout plus I'm stronger(mentally) then that.

I'll leave you with this, after the games I made a comment about a "Premonition" that I had... crossfit had me smack dab in the middle of the 08' highlight video, after that IO mentioned to whomever was listening at the time, that it was a premonition for next year! Meaning watch out because I'm going to be a force to be reckoned with. Yesterday I was checking out my favorite Crossfit sites and as usual I checked in on NSC north santa cruz, and low and behlod the blog topic was "Premonition" with a picture of Big Mike and Myself doing "Fran" at the Games! I was speechless! take that for what it's worth, but for me, it brought a tear to my eye because I know the sky is the limit! peace!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Friends

Categories