RSS
email

kettlebells!

2 Words for You...BO JACKED! I have completed 2 kettlebell workouts this week as part of my marathon training, and let me tell you, I am feeling it! I have used kettlebells in other Crossfit workouts, but I have never dedicated entire workouts to that particular piece of equipment. If you have never experienced using them I highly recommend you signing up for one of Crossfitcentral classes they offer (www.crossfitcentral.com). I just feel lighter, but stronger at the same time! I know it is helping me build muscle around my knees which is a definite plus... tomorrow I run,.... then Saturday I will attempt my first 7 mile run in over 2 years,..if I'm feeling up to it after completing the 5mile loop. until I write again...Peace

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Friends

Categories