RSS
email

Being a Mentor Who Gets Mentored

I had the privilege of hosting my nephew Colin for the last 7 days at my house. I wasn't a 100% sure what the week would entail but I knew it was something I should have done a long time ago. Their is so much I can write that this blog entry would take at least an hour, so I will summarize as best as I can.... If you are looking to mentor anyone I strongly suggest you volunteer your services and do so. when your mentoring someone the lessons you learn yourself are invaluable! In the Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle refers to the teacher within, meaning he isn't teaching anything new in his book that we don't already know... while mentoring Colin this week I was reminded of what is important to me, and for that I thank you Colin! I want to thank Jeremy Thiel as well, Colin couldn't stop talking about you and the energy you bring to everything you do! A special thanks goes out to everyone at Crossfit Central as well, it was a very somber day Sunday when I had to take Colin back after he spent the week with all of us. He is already trying to figure out when he can come back.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Friends

Categories