RSS
email

Super Stars


this post was inspired by Jt....

In the Kepler household, we have some tremendous athletes, and to be honest with you I'm probably the low man on the totem pole! And I'm no slouch! I look at my wife and all that she has accomplished and continues to accomplish is quite outstanding. For those who know her I don't need to list all of her accomplishments, for those who don't you will soon enough (careykepler.blogspot.com). Now through the power of procreation, we have 2 budding super stars who have infinite possibilities! As a youth, I had "some" opportunities to go to specialty camps during the summer as well as play in any sports league I had an interest in... but that's it. My mother was amazing in the fact that she took me to every practice, game, tournament, or camp that I was involved in (with the occasional help of my father). No knock on my dad, but he started working as a teenager from a family of 11 and hasn't stopped yet. So other then the fact my father could run all day, ask him to shoot a basketball and it's quite comical. (picture Manute Bol for those who know basketball). Point of all this is that I had the drive to excel in athletics but no direction from my parents, and at no fault of their own, they were doing what they thought was best for us. Back to our super stars... Savannah and Stone are exposed to a healthy lifestyle 24-7. They are constantly running through the house doing "mini circuits" that they have made up on their own. My boy loves to do burpees and fast feet, and he's only 20 months old! Savannah has been swinging from rings and pull-up bars for as long as I can remember. Keep in mind this blog post is only talking about the athletic ability that my kids posses, they are both extremely bright and intelligent kids. And if he they never played a day of sports in their life wouldn't change one feeling that I have about them....BUT, I don't think that will be the case, take a look for yourself...





Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Our kids are going to be making each other better for the next 20 years.

Kat said...

I love that she's doing it in a dress! keepin it real...beauty in strength...

 

Friends

Categories