RSS
email

Be At Peace with Your Decisions


Tomorrow is the Affiliate team tryouts for Crossfit Central.  Last year I was on the team that took 2nd overall at the Games '09.  It was fun but frustrating at the same time... no need to go into details about the frustrating part.  I am and always will be a competitor!  I qualified for Regional this year and will be shooting for spot as one of the 4 who will move on to the Games '10.   I know that my challenge ahead is a rather lofty goal, but one that I know I can achieve if I give it my all....   I plan on doing just that.  And you know what?  If I don't qualify, that's okay.  Because the guys that were to beat me deserve to go...

So tomorrow, I will go to and support the team that will be representing CC, one that will be a force to be reckoned with.  And I will be at peace with my decision on not trying out for the team, and instead going as a coach/ support team for my wife.  Because you know, my wife has already qualified and will be looking to take first she so could have had last year!  That to me is more important then anything else.

Peace.
 

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strong words Brother

 

Friends

Categories