RSS
email

Can You Stomach it?!




When you're playing against a stacked deck, compete even harder. Show the world how much you'll fight for the winners circle. If you do, someday the cellophane will crackle off a fresh pack, one that belongs to you, and the cards will be stacked in your favor.
-Pat Riley 



The Time has come to finally step it up or step out.  I can honestly say that I have never been committed 100% to anything in my life, other then high school soccer.  I guess that makes me a phony.  My wife , my kids, family and friends all deserve better.  As I mentioned in a previous post, the last couple of weeks have been quite the emotional roller coaster that I have bottled up, hoping it would go away.  My stomach felt like it was disintegrating, and the pain was almost intolerable.  Someone was trying to get my attention.  I believe that someone is God, letting me know that now is my time, stop hiding the true me and become that man he intended me to be.... The last 3 days I have prayed more then normal, and the clarity has been amazing, and my stomach doesn't hurt anymore.  When God wants your attention, he sure knows how to get it!  Time to illuminate!



SWOD

Squat 5x5 225-235-245-255x2

Bench 5x5 135(10)155,165,175,195(6)



DWOD

Complete 4 rounds of:

Complete the cycle 7 times: weight 115# NO DROPS

Power Clean
Front Squat
Push Press
Back Squat

*Do Not Drop The Weight. Do Not Set It Down.

*If weight is dropped, count number of drops and perform an equal amount of burpees as a penalty.

*Rest 90 seconds between sets.


I Feel So Alive!!! 
 



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Friends

Categories