RSS
email

Tarzan

The kids and I watched Tarzan today, and I can't stop thinking about it! Me Tarzan....over and over in my head! The closer we get to becoming like Tarzan the better. Stop being soft.. stop being absorbed by materialistic things. We need to Fight for what we believe in, put family first.... throw away your T.V., play outside, limit the amount of time you spend on the computer. The closer we get to our primal roots the better. Keep in mind I do not believe we originated from gorillas, but since God did create everything, doesn't that make us all family?! Point is, another calender year has come and gone and I for one would rather be swinging through trees then watching T.V. dying a slow death....Use it or Lose it.



There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

- Albert Einstein

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Friends

Categories