RSS
email

GrandMother McMinn


I love You Grandmother.....Rest In Peace


I danced in the morning when the world was begun,
And I danced in the moon and the stars and the sun,
And I came down from heaven and I danced on the earth,
At Bethlehem I had my birth.

(Refrain:)
Dance then, wherever you may be,
I am the Lord of the Dance said he,
And I'll lead you all wherever you may be,
And I'll lead you all in the Dance said he.

I danced on a Friday when the sky turned black.
It's hard to dance with the devil on your back.
They buried my body and they thought I'd gone,
But I am the dance and I still go on.

(Refrain:)
They cut me down and I leap up high.
I am the life that'll never die.
I'll live in you if you'll live in me.
I am the Lord of the Dance, said he.





SWOD:
Rack Jerks 1-135, 1-155, 1-175, 1-195, 1-205, 1-215 (pr), 1-225(pr)
....no metcon today.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Friends

Categories