RSS
email

Bear Complex


Strength: Complete:  (this will be more practice then actually finding a 1RM since all I have is 205# at my house....my current Rack Jerk is 215#, I know I can get at least 225 now)
1 RM Jerk ....worked up to 205 jerk from the front, ugly need to work on this lift at a lower more manageable weight
*Work up to a 1 rep max jerk
*You can split jerk, push jerk or rack jerk.
I did land a 155# snatch PR by 20#'s...stoke about this!

Bear Complex is 7 sets of the following sequence:  3 rds 95, 115, 135, then made it through 4 cycles @ 155#, better warmup and i make it through it!
Power Clean
Front Squat
Push Press
Back Squat
Push Press
(rest after you have gone through the cycle 7 times WITHOUT letting go of the bar. If you let go of the bar, the workout is terminated)

5Rds of this.... After each round go up in weight. So the first rd weight should be fairly manageable, and then go up the next rd, and so on. The last time I did this I ended up at 135 (started at 95#), shooting for at least a 10# jump today.   Their is a great video on youtube (title of the video is bear complex crossfit) showing Jolie and freddy c. of crossfit doing the wod that you should watch if you have any questions...



3 intervals of 500m row:  1:34, 1:37, 1:36  roughly 90 second rest between rds.
Get you some! 
Part 2 of Planting Trees:

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Friends

Categories