RSS
email

UNCIRCUMCISED IN AMERICA


"you going to do what?!"
Skill:  250 du's in 12min
 
SWOD: 3 sets of 10 front squat @ 205# (all the weight I have at the house) will hold off on this until tomorrow.
DWOD 1
Angie (100 pullups, 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats) did a half Angie in 6:10
 space these wods out roughly 3hrs apart if you can....  

DWOD 2:
'Fat Nancy' 14 minutes!  unbroken, a confidence booster!
5rds 
15 OHS at 95#,
400m run.... is rx'd, but I will increase the OHS weight to 135#
space these wods out roughly 3hrs apart if you can....  
Cool Down:
4 sets of max distance handstand walking..(goal is to get beyond 20') tomorrow
 "I don't think so!"
**WARNING**  The following article has some explicit language
http://www.madatoms.com/site/blog/uncirumcised-in-america, Writer: Jacob Harper

LIVING THE DREAM

UNCIRCUMCISED IN AMERICA








I'm a typical American male save one thing: my dick. Thanks to my hippie parents, I'm uncircumcised. But I’m not resentful about it. I’m proud. I have to be.  Because being “Whole in America” isn’t always easy. Growing up I always wondered why I was so unlike the other boys, why my penis looked like "a pink doggy dick," as some helpful elementary school friends pointed out. I was confused by my own body, not knowing what God I offended as to be born with a foreskin.  I’ve gotten older, learned the facts and come to not be ashamed of the complete package. I’ve learned to love it. But even as an adult, I will never fail to be reminded I’m not the norm. "You're uncircumcised!" my lucky partner says after the Big Reveal. "I haven't seen that since I stayed in that German hostel!"  It’s easy to brush off, but it always gets me thinking about how different we “Whole in America” are. The world over, being uncut is nothing special. But in America, when you’re Whole you're the other cock. You're the freaky hooded minority.  When you think about it, it’s really strange. How’d we get here? Why are the majority of American men circumcised?  A common reason given is “circumcised penises are cleaner,” for which I have two words: wash your fucking dick.  Other bullshit: “It’s just the norm,” or the absolute worst, “I don’t want him to look weird,” like a foreskin is nerdy corrective headgear on a dick. If you couldn’t tell, those are all excuses prospective American mothers give me when talking about having their kids circumcised.  It’s almost never men making the decision about their own cocks; those tips were snipped way before the men could have a say. Men in America are circumcised because their mothers wanted their cock to look a certain way. Think about that: a country of dicks sculpted on orders from Mommy. But unlike the bad haircuts Moms give, dicks don’t eventually grow out.  “Have you ever thought about getting circumcised?” I’ve been asked by women. To that, I have a question: have you thought of getting a nipple removed? Because we men prefer a smooth breast. Besides, it is just a little tip, not to mention it just looks better. I’m making a joke, but I’m making a point too (not to mention that most of the Whole like all that bitchin’ penile sensitivity.)  In short: fuck fashionable infant circumcision, the sending off of newborns to get their dicks trimmed of “extra skin” to basically make their genitalia more aerodynamic.  What it ultimately comes down to is that America, as a society, carves up baby weiners because it’s trendy. It needs to stop. For the first time in my life, I’m saying, “Hands off the cocks, ladies,” because while we appreciate the input, this ultimately isn’t your debate. We men don’t tell you when you can and can’t get an abortion because it’s your body. Just like that infant boy’s body is his, even if that body at six-days-old is pretty much a full-steam-ahead meconium factory. An adult man can do whatever the hell he likes with his dong (and most do.) But don’t you dare fuck with Junior’s peter. 

Stay strong, Foreskin Brothers. We shall overcome.


The reason I posted this is that my son Stone is uncircumcised.  If he decides that he wants the procedure done when he is older, that will be HIS decision, and not mine.  Of course I will pay for the procedure, but it will be Stone's decision to make.  

The human body was created by God correct?  so why do we think we should chop parts of it off?  Religious doctrine that pushes the act of circumcision is outdated and should not be practiced.  I could go on about the human body and all the extra 'junk' DNA we supposedly have, or internal organs that can be removed because they really don't do much.....like the appendix, which by the way is considered to be like a second stomach. I have mine still, do you?  

Love your body as a whole...and if any of you were to have a baby boy in the future, remember this article. 
 
 


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Friends

Categories