RSS
email

Regional


It seems like yesterday we were throwing down at Hell's Half Acre...and now 11 weeks from now I will be competing again for a chance to represent the South in the 2010 Crossfit Games....60 men and 60 women competing for 8 spots (4m/4w).  It is going to be intense, and I promise you this, if you have a weakness it will be EXPOSED.  I don't have any weaknesses, because I'm CONSTANTLY IMPROVING.  Today is day 1 for Regional training...booyah!



My SWOD:
Complete 3 sets of:
10 Rep Squat (5 RM) 245#  first 2 sets broken, last set unbroken PR!
*Use your 5 RM squat for this workout.
*Perform as many reps as possible...put the bar in the rack..rest..do another rep and continue till you get 10 total reps.

*Rest 3 mins between sets

Power Clean 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 worked my way up to 215

My DWOD:
Complete 7 rounds:  60, 58, 56, 45, 45, 60, 30 seconds.   2nd to last set close/ last set wide hands
Handstand Holds for maximum time
10 Supine Ring Pull Ups

Post total time of 7 rounds of handstand holds


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Friends

Categories