RSS
email

Day 14

 
 the way of the cross coming soon, can you handle it?


SWOD:
Dead lift 15x1 @ 65% of 1 RM (30 seconds rest) weight was 275#  very light, only waited 20 seconds
*work on moving the bar off the ground as fast as possible


My WOD: 20min...wow that sucked.  du's and snatch are getting better but they still slowed me down a bunch.  worked on them for 30 minutes afterward, I will kill the next wod with them in it!
50 Double Unders
40 Box Jumps
30 Knees to Elbows from the rings
10 Snatch @ 135 lbs
5 Muscle Ups 
100 m Weighted run with 70 lbs


2 Rounds with a 15 minute time limit, wod courtesy of XfitCrimlaw's Blog....
http://xfitcrimlaw.blogspot.com/

COOL DOWN (a new addition to my workouts):  4 sets of handstand walks....a new skill for me, was able to make it roughly 20' each time.  I will continue to do more of these  in my cool down.  I can tell my handstand holds are paying off BIG TIME!

The final video of The Man Who Planted Trees

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Friends

Categories